• (1) M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2" Right Angle Drill (Bare Tool) (2707-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1890)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
• (1) Chuck Key
• (1) Contractor Bag
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries.
• All- Metal Keyed Chuck: For maximum durability and bit retention
• On-Board Chuck Key Holder: For Added Convenience
• Battery Compatability: All M18 Packs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: 3 Years on XC Packs
• Tool Length: 17"
• Tool Weight: 9lbs
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Chuck Type: Metal
• Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
• Capacity in Wood: Auger bits up to 1-1/4" and Self-Feed bits up to 2"
The M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2" Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG®, delivers over 300 7/8" Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4" and self-feed bits up to 2". The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools.