Bosch PR10E Specifications:
• Amperage: 5.7
• Max. Motor HP: 1 HP
• Collet Capacity: 1/4"
• No Load RPM: 35,000
• Base Opening: 1-9/16"
• Plunge Depth: 1-3/16"
• Height: 7.5"
Bosch PR10E Includes:
• (1) Motor
• (1) Fixed Base
• (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet
• (1) Drop-forged Wrench
Bosch PR10E Features:
• Rugged Aluminum Fixed Base Durable, solid and precise
• Fast & Precise Depth Adjustment System Allows both macro and micro adjustment
• Unique Finger Support Pockets For additional stability, especially when trimming edges
• Enhanced Bit Capacity Fixed Base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter
• Softstart Reduces start-up torque
• Constant Response Circuitry Monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection
• Convenient Front Spindle Lock on Motor For easy, one-wrench bit changes
• Quick-clamp System Allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
• Palm-grip design The most comfortable router in its class.
• Angled cord exit Helps keep cord out of the way
The Bosch PR10E Colt™ single-speed palm-grip router puts power and precision in the palm of your hand. With its compact size and spirited performance, the 1.0 HP Colt™ PR10E is a high-performance small router that can handle a wide range of routing tasks. It's more than just a laminate trimmer, as it is the ideal tool for rounding off the edges of deck railings, mortising for hinges, slot cutting, and much more. The PR10E single-speed router has a ergonomic palm-grip design to make it very comfortable to hold, yet it also has ample power, making it typically easier to use than larger routers. The motor features soft-start, as well as Constant Response™ circuitry to maintain speed under load. The PR001 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment. The PR10E includes a self-releasing 1/4" collet chuck and comfortable forged bit-changing wrenches.