DeWalt DCD1623B 20V MAX* Brushless Cordless 2 in. Magnetic Drill Press with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE (Tool Only)
• (1) 20V MAX* Brushless 2 in. Magnetic Drill Press Fluid Reservoir with Tube
• (1) 1/2 in. Keyed Chuck Attachment
• (1) Chuck Key
• (1) Fluid Reservoir with Tube
• (2) Dewalt Annular Cutter ejection Pin
• (1) Chip Guard
• (1) Safety Chin
• HIGH DRILLING CAPACITY: Drill up to a 2 in. hole through 2 in. of structural steel
• ADJUST SPEED BASED ON THE DEMANDS OF THE JOB with 5 variable speeds for each of the 2 mechanical gears for a total of 10 speed settings
• PERMANENT MAGNET that requires no electrical charge to attach to steel
• QUICK CHANGE CHUCK SYSTEM allows for tool free change between 3/4" Weldon Shank Bits and 1/2" keyed chuck
• GREATER RANGE OF ACCESORY COMPATIBLITY with the motor height adjustment
• FORWARD/REVERSE CONTROL to allow for a greater range of applications like tapping
• HELP TO ILLUMINATE DRILLING AREA with on-board LED
• Up to 50% faster vs. competitor***
• LONG RUNTIME: drill up to 40 holes per charge****
• Up to 32% more powerful when using a DCB609G battery**
• Power Source: Cordless
• Width: 20"
• Height: 7"
• Length: 28"
• Weight: 45 lbs.
• Speeds: 5
This 20V MAX* Brushless 2 in. Magnetic Drill Press Kit features FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE™ technology that makes the drill up to 32% more powerful when using a DEWALT FLEXVOLT® DCB609 battery** as well as results in cutting speeds up to 50% faster vs. competitor***. Built to help prevent tool failure due to lost power, it securely attaches to 1/4 in. and thicker metal by using a permanent magnet base that requires no electrical charge. This high-performance magnetic drill press packs the capacity to drill up to 40 holes per charge****The Quick-Change Chuck system allows for tool free change between 3/4"" Weldon Shank and 1/2"" keyed chuck (Included). To keep the user in control, the E-Clutch is designed to turn off when it detects rotation, part of the PERFORM & PROTECT™ family. The drill has 5 variable speeds for each of the 2 mechanical gears for a total of 10 speed settings to allow for a wide RPM range for a variety of applications.