Replacement for Greenlee 6805A
- Pulls up to 8,000 lbs. (35.8 kN)
- Direct gear drive
- Boom lift using a hand crank provides ultimate safety to lift heavy loads.
- Quick set-up with quick disconnect system to adjust the nose or elbow piece 360 degrees.
- Swivel casters move easily on rough terrain on the construction site.
- Handle for pushing unit on the jobsite.
- Mobile VersiBoom II can be folded up in less than 2 minutes and can be stored on the back of a pick-up truck.
- Drive Motor: 1-1/2 Horsepower
- Power Source: 120V, 20A
- Pulling Force Maximum – 8,000 lbs. (35.8 kN), Continuous – 6,500 lbs. (28.9 kN)
- Pulling Speed – No Load: 9 fpm; At 2000 lbs. (8.8 kN): 8 fpm; At 4000 lbs. (17.9 kN): 7.5 fpm; At 6000 lbs. (26.7 kN): 7 fpm; At 8000 lbs (35.8 kN): 6 fpm
- Conduit adapter available for 2” – 5” conduits
- Nose and elbow piece assembly is now the same allowing the unit to be shortened to only 1 boom with minimal set up.
- The boom can be extended up to 20’.
- Ultra Tugger 8 Cable Puller
- Mobile VersiBoom II