• Designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors.
• Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces.
• Contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel.
• Specially hardened cutter.
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
• State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman? handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
• Handle Color: red/black
• Handle Finish: Journeyman
• Overall Length: 9-3/4"
• Weight (lbs.): 0.84