This product has to be shipped freight due to its size and is not eligible for free shipping.
Click to view data sheet
• (1) Safety Cabinet
• NEW Secure Fall Protection Storage – Providing safe, ventilated, and secure storage for all forms of fall protection*
• NEW First Aid Kit Storage – Protected storage allowing fast access to first aid kit in case of emergency*
• NEW Fire Extinguisher Storage– Protected storage allowing fast access to a fire extinguisher in case of emergency*
• NEW Personal Eye Wash Storage – Protected storage allowing fast access to an eye wash in case of emergency*
• Secure Safety Equipment Storage – Left hand side of the Kage has multiple shelves to store all types of safety equipment
• Power Pass™ with grommeted shelving allow for power distribution on every shelf.
• 16g Diamond Punched steel panels allow for clear visibility of cabinets contents without compromising security
• Patented WATCHMAN® IV Lock System with 3-point latch and recessed lock housing for best in class theft-prevention
• Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction with fully arc-welded seams
• 4 way skids with 7 gauge construction allow access from any side, making it easier, faster, and safer to transport
• Prepunched skids allow easy installation of casters (available separately)
• Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Heavy-duty recessed side handles allow for enhanced mobility and protection against damage in transport
• Convenient foot latch - One push with your foot and the doors will pop open
• *This cabinet does not come with casters, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, nor personal eye wash.
• Style: Cabinets
• Color: Safety Green
• Approx. Product Height: 60in
• Approx. Product Width: 30in
• Approx. Product Length: 60in
• Approx. Shipping Weight Lbs.: 400
• Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 59.4
• Material: Steel
• Closed Height: 60in
• Brand: JOBMASTER®
• Electrical Access: Yes
• Lock System: WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
• Powder Coat Finish: Yes
The Model 139-SK Safety Kage™ cabinet is an Industry First, one-stop-shop for Jobsite Safety. The interior of the cabinet houses ample secure storage space for all types of fall protection and personal protection equipment. On the right side of the cage are hooks to hang harnesses, pulleys, and ropes. On the left side of the Kage there are 3 shelves to store hard hats, vests, and gloves. The top shelf has cubby holes to store smaller safety items such as ear plugs, safety glasses, and dust masks. The exterior of the cabinet has protected storage for a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and personal eye wash station.