• (1) Band Saw
• Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for fast cutting
• Compact design at 18-1/2" long; weighs only 7.5 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
• 2-1/2" cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut®, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
• Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation: meets ANSI Standard 60745-2-20
• Accepts standard 32-7/8" x 1/2" blades
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Protective bumper design for added durability
• "Tool-less" blade system for fast blade installation and removal
• Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting
• Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
• Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
• 3-year limited warranty
• Max. Cutting Capacity (rectangular workpiece): 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
• Maximum Speed (ft./min.): 630 ft./min.
• Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length: 18-1/2"