Milwaukee 2656-21P M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit with 1 XC Battery
• (1) 2656-20
• (1) 48-11-1828
• (1) 48-59-1812
• (1) Contractor bag
• 4-pole frameless motor for longer life, more power and run time
• Powerful impact mechanism delivers fast application speed
• Part of the M18 System, featuring over 125+ tools
• Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor, features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
• Milwaukee designed impact mechanism: delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
• REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• 1/4 in. hex quick-connect chuck
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• Length: 5.5"
• Height: 8"
• Width: 3"
The M18 Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4 in. hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in. lbs. of fastening torque for class-leading performance. The M18 Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.