Milwaukee 4292-1 11.5 Amp 1 1/4-Inch Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press with No. 3 Morse Taper
IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.FEATURES:
• 1-1/4 inch capacity, 11.5 amp motor, 750/375 RPM
• Dual Mount Gear Case/Reverse Mount for tight quarter drilling
• Taps up to 1 inch-14 threaded hole
• Develops up to 1600 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1 inch steel plate
• Voltage 120 AC Only
• Amps 11.5
• Drill Capacity 1-1/4"
• No Load RPM 750/375
• Chuck or Taper No. 3MT
• Tap Capacity 1"-14
• Drill Point Pressure 1,530/1,600 lbs
•Tool Weight 23.0 lbs
•Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs
This heavy duty unit is built for production drilling and will take the toughest drilling jobs. Model 4292-1 features an 11.5 amp motor with a No.3 Morris Taper Chuck. This two speed unit has 375 and 750 rpm, geared low for maximum torque. Use the larger 4203 adjustable base for this powerhouse, and no job is to large.