Milwaukee 48-00-5194 12" x 10/14TPI Bi-Metal Super Sawzall Blade
• Length: 12"
• Teeth Per Inch: 10/14
• Material: Bi-Metal
• Applications: All woods, nail embedded woods, composition material, plastic, light gauge non-ferrous metals and aluminum. 5/8" width for higher flexibility.
• Quantity: 5 per pack
Milwaukee 48-00-5194 Features:
• Made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8% Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer
• Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
• Manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
• Heat treated to maximize performance in specific cutting applications
• 1/2" Universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws