The PORTER-CABLE PCE6430 single speed 1/4-inch laminate trimmer produces an outstanding 31,000 rpm that is generated from it's 4.5-amp motor. This provides enough power and durability to allow you to cut through all types of various laminate material. Ultimately ensuring that this trimmer is the ideal choice for hinge routing, small edge trimming and most other general trimming applications. An additional outstanding feature is the smart ergonomics of this unit that provide superior comfort and control while only requiring a single-handed application. The trimmer offers a precision-machined, cast-aluminum fixed base that provides long term durability, along with extra large locking clips that allow for a quick motor release and course depth adjustment. Finally, an attached depth ring enables quick and accurate bit height adjustments, while the spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes. This unit comes with a LED light and clear sub-base for maximum visibility while in operation. This trimmer also features a 1/4-inch collet diameter.
- (1) Motor
- (1) Standard fixed base
- (1) 1/4-inch collet
- (1) Collet wrench
- (1) Straight edge guide
- (1) Operating manual
- 31,000 rpm, 4.5-amp motor for cutting power and durability
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable single-handed control
- Extended durability resulting from the precision-machined design and cast-aluminum fixed base
- Locking clips are extra long for quick motor release
- Quick and accurate bit height adjustments provided by the attached depth ring.
- Spindle lock button for single-wrench bit changes
- LED light and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation