Proto J475/16X5/32 5/32" Drive Pin Punch
• (1) Pin Punch
• Two-piece design allows the tip to be hard for durability while allowing it to be produced straight to help prevent binding.
• Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
• Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
• Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
• Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
• A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
• Overall Length: 5-9/16"
• Tip Width: 5/32"
• Shank Width: 5/16"
• Blade Length: 1-7/16"
• Striking End Diameter: 9/32"
• Type: Drive Pin Punch
• Material: Steel
• Finish: Black Oxide
• Design: 2-Piece
• Corrosion-Resistant: Yes
• Shank Shape: Hexagon
• Tip Type: Flat
• Specification ASME: ASME B107.48
The Proto® drive pin punch is a 2-piece design made from S2 steel and specially heat treated for strength. Reverse taper helps prevent binding. Black oxide finish prevents corrosion. Modified parabolic striking end helps reduce mushrooming and chipping. Size is marked on t(more...)