• Miter saw stand
• 4 supports
• Miter saw workstation constructed of high-grade steel
• Works with most brands of miter saws and features three built-in GFCI outlets
• Material support pegs for a steady foundation and tool mount brackets for added versatility
• Folding legs with quick-release levers, easy transport handle and two sturdy wheels
• Adjustable top width from 55 to 124 inches
The PROTOCOL 124" Professional Miter Saw Workstation is always a cut above the rest. Constructed of high-grade, corrosion-resistant steel, this workstation features three built-in GFCI outlets and works with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The top width adjusts from 55 inches to 124 inches, allowing for an extensive workload. The powder-coated steel legs have support pegs that can house a variety of builder materials and create a steady foundation while cutting. With the addition of quick-release levers, the legs also fold away for easy storage. There's a convenient carrying handle and sturdy wheels that make transporting this workstation effortless.