Wright Tool 32-06MM 3/8" Drive Hex Bit Metric Socket w Standard Hex Bit 6mm
• (1) 3/8" Drive Hex Bit Metric Socket w Standard Hex Bit 6mm
• Wright Tool's hex bit is designed for easy replacement of a broken bit
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 0.69" x W 0.69" x L 1.85"
• Bit Length: 31.75 mm
• Bit Size: 6 mm
• Bit Type: Hex
• Drive End Width: 17.4 mm
• Drive Size: 3/8"
• Drive Type: Square
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Finish: Black Oxide/Chrome Plated
• Measuring System: Metric
• Overall Length: 47 mm
• Specifications Met: ASME B107.110
• Type: Shape III
Performance Tool hex bit sockets are prefect for use in your shop. They are produced using high-quality materials and finishes, ensuring that they will last through the toughest jobs. Complete your toolbox today with some hex bit sockets from Wright Tool.