Wright Tool 32L12 3/8" Drive Hex Bit Socket Long Length Hex Bit 3/8"
• (1) 3/8" Drive Hex Bit Socket Long Length Hex Bit 3/8"
• Wright Tool's hex bit is designed for easy replacement of a broken bit
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 0.75" x W 0.75" x L 6.27"
• Bit Length: 5-1/2"
• Bit Size: 3/8"
• Bit Type: Hex
• Drive Size: 3/8"
• Measuring System: Fractional
• Overall Length: 6-17/64"
• Type: Long Shape IV
These Performance Tool hex bit impact sockets are built to handle power. They are produced using high-quality materials and finishes, ensuring that they will last through the toughest jobs. The impact sockets are finished off with a black oxide coating for protection, maximizing the life of the sockets.