Wright Tool 4903 1/2" Drive Impact Extension with Pin Lock 2"
• (1) 1/2" Drive Impact Extension with Pin Lock 2"
• Designed for superior performance. Variety of lengths - for hard-to-reach applications. Oiled Black Oxide finish.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 0.94" x W 0.94" x L 2.00"
• Drive Size: 1/2" (female square), 1/2" (male square)
• Overall Length: 2"
• Locking Type: Pin
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Finish: Black Oxide
• Type: Extension
Enhance your tool collection with the 1/2" drive impact extensions (with pin hole) 2". Wright Drive gives you more strength, more torque, and longer wear. These Wright Tool impact socket extensions are designed specifically to handle those tough jobs. Their black oxide finish keeps them protected, and the durable steel material is available in different lengths and styles to fit your project builds needs.