Wright Tool 6581 3/4" Drive Ret Ring One-Piece Crush Gauge 1-7/16" I.D.
• (1) 3/4" Drive Ret Ring® One-Piece Crush Gauge 1-7/16" I.D.
• The Ret Ring® is a patented tool accessory used to safely attach large impact sockets to the square drive anvil on high speed impact wrenches (that can reach free speeds in excess of 5000 RPM)
• Available for 3/4", 1" & 1-1/2" drive impact sockets
• The Ret Ring® is a one-piece design retainer with a hardened resin insert molded in polyurethane plastic.
• The Ret Ring® Resin Crush Gage retainer indicates when a socket is excessivly worn and should be replaced.
• Made in the USA
• Dimensions: H 0.13" x W 0.13" x L 1.69"
• Inside Diameter: 1-7/16"
Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured top quality hand tools. The use of Wright Alloy Steel, precision heat treating and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. All Wright Tool products are designed to meet or exceed the applicable ASME Standards for each particular tool.