• (1) Angle Grinder
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Lock Nut
• (1) Spanner Wrench
• (1) Type 27 Grinding Guard
• (1) Type 1 Cutting Guard
• (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
• Powerful motor – 13 A and 9,300 RPM
• Carbon brushes – more durable than previous generation brushes
• Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
• Constant electronics – level operation and reliable speed under load
• Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
• Integrated acceleration sensor mitigates inadvertent recoil
• Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
• Restart protection to guard against unintended startup
• Tool-less, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
• Service Minder brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
• Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
• Adjustable Handle Position: Yes
• Amperage: 13
• Arbor Size: 5/8-11 UNC
• Switch Type: Sliding Switch
• Product Length: 13.5"
• Net Tool Weight: 5.3 lbs.
• No Load RPM: 9,300
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Voltage: 120V
• Wheel Diameter: 6"
The Bosch GWS13-60 6-In. Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models – 13 amps and 9,300 rpm. The grinder has constant electronic circuitry for soft startups, smooth operation and dependable speed under load. For longer tool life, it has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. It features a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less fatiguing for the operator to use. For safety, it has an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.