• (1) Angle Finder
• (4) AA Batteries
• (1) Leg Extension
• (1) Carrying Case
• Four tools in one: angle finder, miter calculator, protractor and level
• Stores angle measurements in memory for repeated use
• Easy-to-read illuminated, rotating flip display
• Measures from 0-220°
• Leg extension – 16 In. long
• Manual angle finder leg lock, to reposition the same angle
• Easy field calibration for consistent results
• Robust housing, with IP 54 protection
• Angle Accuracy: 0.01"
• Automatic Shutoff: 30 Minutes
• Battery Size: AA
• Compatible Angle: 0-220
• Compound Cut Input Angle: 0-180
• Leg Extension Length: 16"
• Leg Extension Range: 0-6-3/4"
• Leveling Accuracy: 0.05"
The Bosch GAM 220 MF Digital Angle Finder is four tools in one: an angle finder, a cut calculator, a protractor and a level. The flip display is illuminated and rotating, making it easy to read. The simple miter cut calculation has an input range of 0-220°, and it includes a compound cut calculator. It has clearly labeled buttons for straightforward calculations. This angle finder provides angle memory, to provide the same angle measurement in different areas of the jobsite. The tool has robust housing with IP 54 protection. It’s a perfect tool for carpenters, remodelers and contractors.