• Individually tested to exceed standards.
• Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
• An assortment of 13 professional, insulated tools. (See individual tool listings for more details.)
• The custom case includes 2 pallets with custom-fitted pockets for each tool, piano-hinged case cover has both a combination lock and two key-locked latches for security, storage space behind the pallets to keep important papers and accessory items.
• Overall case dimensions are: 18-7/8" W x 15-3/8" D x 8-1/4" H (479 x 391 x 210 mm).
• Replacement case available Cat. No. 33535.
• Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
• Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
• Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
• Handle Finish: insulated
• Weight (lbs.): 20.05