• (1) M18™ 1-1/2" Lineman Magnetic Drill Kit (2788-22)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1890)
• (1)AC/DC Vehicle Charger
• (1) 3/4" Weldon to 1/2" Chuck adapter
• (1) Chuck Key
• (1) Magnetic Lubrication Tank
• (1) Safety Strap
• (2) 1" retractable pilot pin
• (1) Carrying Case
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers over (75) 13/16" holes in 1/4" steel per charge, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries.
• Self- Powered Magnet Base Operates Independently of Power Source and Delivers up to 2,000 lbs. of Holding Force.
• Battery Compatability: All M18 Packs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: 3 Years on XC Packs
• Tool Length: 13-3/4"
• Tool Height: 15-1/2"
• Tool Width: 7-1/2"
• Tool Weight: 29.5lbs
• 1-1/2" Annular Cutter Capacity 1/2" Twist Bit Capacity.
• 3 Speed Gear Box: 400/690 RPM.
• Stroke Length: 5-3/4"
• Motor Head Adjustment: 5-1/8"
|The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2" Magnetic Drill drills faster than the number one corded competitor, delivers the strongest magnetic hold on 1/4" steel providing a safer drilling environment in this material, and drills over (75) 13/16" holes per charge. The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2" Magnetic Drill delivers safer drilling on ¼" steel by providing the industry’s strongest holding force on this material. By utilizing permanent magnets, the magnetic base operates without electricity; ensuring that the magnet does not deactivate if the battery is drained. Equipped with Auto-Stop lift-off detection, power to the motor is automatically cut if excess rotational motion is detected while drilling. Powered by a Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, both drills are faster than their corded counterparts, and deliver the same 1-1/2" annular cutter capacity. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 150+ M18™ tools.|
All Magnetic Drill Press Sales are Final. Magnetic Drill Presses are covered by the Milwaukee Manufacturers Warranty. In the rare case there is a Defective unit repairs must be handled at your local Milwaukee Service Center. Returns of Milwaukee Magnetic Drills cannot be accepted under any circumstance.