Aervoe 7045 H.D. Open Gear & Wire Rope Lube, 16 oz
• Container size: 16 oz.
• Temperatures range: 0°F to 250°F (-18°C to 121°C)
Aervoe 7045 Features:
• Minimizes internal friction
• Withstands extreme pressures with maximum adhesion
• Displaces water to provide excellent rust and corrosion protection
• Prevents metal bearing surfaces from becoming crazed and brittle
• Withstands wash downs; migrates on metal surfaces to the core of wire rope and spring windings
• For use with: wire rope, exposed gears, winches, roller chains, elevator cables, conveyor rolls, fifth wheels on tractor trucks, draglines, construction machinery, and anywhere else that lubrication and superior mastic properties are desired
A high-grade moly grease that won't become brittle, is not affected by weather, and has outstanding adhesion properties.