Baileigh Industrial BA9-1002426 Baileigh Coldsaw CS-250EU
• (1) Cold Saw
• Takes a 10” blade (included).
• Maximum capacity of 2.5” round tube at both 90° and 45°.
• Spins at 54 rpm, perfect for most metals.
• Powered by 110 volts, so you can plug it into any household outlet.
• European-style vise, with cam lock device, makes for fast loading and unloading of material, great for production.
• This style of vise also lets the operator see the material clearly.
• Vise supports the material on both sides of the blade, ensuring a clean, mill-like cut.
• Stop rod allows you to easily make repeat parts for production runs.
• Rigid, solid cast iron base reduces vibrations, so that the blade cuts cleanly and accurately.
• Cast base goes on top of a heavy molded steel stand, which puts the saw at a comfortable cutting height.
• Remove the stand, and you’ve got a portable unit that can make high-quality cuts anywhere.
• Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and prolongs the life of the saw and blades.
• Coolant system makes it easier for the operator to bring the blade down into the material.
• Machine base holds the self-contained coolant tray.
• Covered by 1-year parts warranty.
• Max. Blade Diameter: 10"
• Operation: Manual
• Head Miter: 45° Left / 45° Right
• Round Solid at 45°: 1.2"
• Square Tube at 45°: 2.1" x 2.1"
• Round Tube at 45°: 2.5"
• Rectangle Tube at 45°: 2.4" x 2"
• Round Solid at 90°: 1.2"
• Rectangle Tube at 90°: 2.5" x 2"
• Square Tube at 90°: 2.5" x 2.5"
The CS-250EU cold saw is a manually operated 10" circular cold saw that is built for medium grade production. What makes the CS-250EU unique is that it’s also portable. Powered by 110volts, the base of the CS-250EU is removable. What’s left is a self-contained unit that includes everything needed to make great cuts anywhere. Recommended for: Hobbyists that need a bigger saw than our CS-225M, Maintenance departments in full production shops and customer R&D shops.