Baileigh Industrial BA9-1002862 Baileigh Drill Press Variable Speed DP-1000VS
• (1) Drill Press
• 2 hp motor requires 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any shop or site.
• Inverter-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 1” steel.
• You can fine-tune the speed in the range from 150 to 3000 rpm to suit your application.
• Auto-reversing tap has a tapping capacity of 5/8” steel.
• Wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
• Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
• Comes standard with a coolant system, a feature that some competing companies consider an upgrade.
• Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you, as well as a halogen light that bends to help you see the project better.
• Baileigh backs this variable-speed drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty.
• Table Size: 18.1" x 14.2"
• Quill Diameter: 2.44"
• Spindle Nose to Table: 23.8"
• Spindle Nose to Base: 45.3"
• Spindle Speed: 150 – 3000 RPM
• Spindle Taper: MT 3
• Table Slot: .625"
• Tapping Capacity Cast Iron: 3/4"
• Tapping Capacity Steel: 5/8"
• Main Motor: 2 HP
This variable-speed drill press runs smoothly even at full capacity—and will do so for years at your shop. Unlike pulley-driven drills, this 16" drill press lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application and extend tooling life. 16" Drill Press Machine The DP-1000VS variable speed drill press has a very wide column to eliminate flexing when drilling at full capacity. The base and table are made from a very rigid casting adding to the strength of this 1" maximum capacity drilling machine.