Baileigh Industrial BA9-1006140 Baileigh Precision Lathe PL-1640
• (1) Precision Lathe
• 12 speeds from 30 to 2,000 rpm.
• 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
• No assembly required.
• Factory-installed Mitutoyo DRO (digital readout) helps you make precise cuts.
• Precision ground and hardened ways will withstand years of use in any metalworking shop.
• ?” square indexing tool post.
• Collar system lets you set stops for repeat parts.
• This is a gap lathe, so you can remove a section of the slide to fit a slightly larger diameter.
• Full cast iron base, integrated into the mainframe, makes this one of the most rigid lathes on the market.
• Comes standard with: 3-jaw chuck, Headstock chuck guard with automatic safety switch, Steady rest and follow rest, Emergency foot brake, Flood coolant system (with backsplash guard) to prolong machine life and Halogen work light.
• Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
• Speed: 30 – 2000 RPM
• Spindle Bore: 2.0625"
• Threads Diametrical Qty Speed: 32 / 4–32 D.P.
• Threads Imperial Qty Speed: 40 / 2–56 T.P.I.
• Threads Metric Qty Speed: 53 / .4–14 mm Pitch
• Threads Module Qty Speed: 44 / .4–7 M.P.
• Spindle Taper Sleeve: Morse #4
• Spindle Taper Nose: Morse #6
• Tailstock Quill Diameter: 2.125"
• Tailstock Quill Taper: Morse #4
The PL-1640 is built to Baileigh industrial’s high standards and has everything that a machine shop could want. The PL-1640 has a full cast iron base that is integrated into the main frame of the lathe, making this one of the most rigid lathes on the market. The perfect combination of size and power, this precision lathe includes a Mitutoyo DRO, a collar stop system, and a heavy cast iron base to ensure accuracy.