• Deluxe Hammer Cart
• (2) Star Point Chisels
• (2) Narrow Chisels
• Best in class impact energy - 47.0 ft lbs-Provides maximum concrete removal for maximum productivity
• Best in class anti-vibration system-Active vibration control in the hammer mechanism for improved comfort in all day demolition applications
• Anti Slip Rubber Cover-Helps prevent tool from accidental fall over
• Ergonomic Handle Design-Ergonomic design for improved comfort when handling the tool in all day applications
• Shock Absorbing Handles-Further reduces vibration levels to the operator
• Hammer Tube Design-Hammer Tube Flutes help dissipate heat, extending tool life
• Reinforced Hammer Tube Collar / Springs-Maximizes tool holder lifetime by reducing the hammer's impact from blank beats
• The plug-in anywhere hammer — Does not need a compressor
• Total Portability-Operates on 115 / 120v AC/DC
• ServiceMinder™ brush system — Shuts the Brute™ off when brush replacement, lubrication or preventative maintenance is needed
• Deluxe Hammer Cart-Cart doubles as a hammer hauler and a hand truck, truck rails allow cart to be easily raised or lowered from a truck, solid foam tires provide jobsite maneuverability without risk of flats and grommets prevent chisels from falling out
• Amperage: 15
• Cord Length: 8'
• Height: 6"
• Impact Energy/EPTA: 43 ft-lbs
• Length: 30.75"
• No Load BPM: 1,000
• Rating: 120 V
• Voltage: 120V
• Warranty: Limited 1 Year
• Weight: 63.2 lb
The Bosch BH2770VCD Brute™ Turbo Breaker Hammer delivers the best concrete removal rate in its class, impressive for a tool that weighs just 63 pounds. Providing 1,000 bpm and 43 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, this tool can handle heavy-duty applications such as outdoor asphalt work or indoor foundation removal. The breaker hammer with included deluxe cart is fully mobile and doesn't need a compressor, running on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15-Amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator. The Active Vibration Control™ system includes a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism, which substantially reduces vibration levels at their source. Shock-mounted handles complete the vibration control system providing contractors with the lowest vibration levels possible without adding any size or weight to the tool.