• (5) 5" Blade
• Five-times faster wheel change, reliable mount, more durability
• X-LOCK diamond blades are compatible with 7/8 In. arbor mounts
• Optimized diamond mix for both speed and lifetime
• Diamond blades with the X-LOCK mount design – offer a faster, fixed mount and high-quality materials
• X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and a wheel-release lever on grinder for change-out up to five times faster
• Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
• Segmented rim diamond blade – designed for fast universal rough cuts in concrete, masonry, and brick
• Fast cutting – quality diamonds embedded in an optimized pattern to help ensure that the diamonds are effectively engaged in cutting the material
• Steel core – delivers straight smooth cuts with less wobble
• Backward compatible – Bosch X-LOCK diamond blades are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts
• Application focused – designed specifically for use with angle grinders
• Quality manufacturing – features high-quality materials for durability
• Length: 0.06
• Height: 5"
• Width: 5"
• Weight: 0.32
Bosch's X-LOCK Diamond Blades feature the X-LOCK mount and offer a blade change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The blade is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. These blades provide an optimized mix of select quality diamonds, to deliver both fast cutting and longer life. Each blade features a steel core that produces straight smooth cuts with less wobble. This stability helps result in longer blade life.