• (1) 4-1/2" Disc
• Five-times faster wheel change, reliable mount, more durability
• X-Lock fiber discs compatible with 7/8 In. arbor mounts
• Aluminum oxide grit for metal surface finishing, weld blending
• Fiber disc designed for backing pad with an X-Lock mount – offers a faster, fixed mount and high-quality aluminum oxide grit
• X-Lock wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
• Tool-free disc swap – features an audible snap when mounted, without a spanner wrench or a flange nut for no losable parts
• Backward compatible – Bosch X-Lock fiber discs are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts
• Aluminum oxide bonds – specially formulated with aluminum oxide grit for speed and durability
• Application focused – ideal for metal surface finishing, weld blending and rust removal
• Length: 0.05
• Height: 4.5"
• Width: 4.5"
• Weight: 0.05
Bosch's X-Lock Fiber Discs are made to work with a backing pad with an X-Lock mount that offers a wheel change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. Bosch fiber discs are made with high-quality aluminum oxide grit for exceptional speed and durability in tough environments for abrasive sanding or blending applications. They are ideal for metal surface finishing, weld blending and rust removal.