Bosch PLH181B 18V 3-1/4" Planer Bare Tool
• (1) 18V Planer
• (1) Reversible Woodrazor Planer Blade (Installed)
• (1) PA1207 Basic Fence
• High-performance four-pole motor for fast stock removal and a smooth finish
• Edge-guide fence - ensures consistent planning through entire workpiece; can be mounted on either side of tool and has protective shield that covers section of blade when not in use
• Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 1/16 In. (1.5 mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
• Chip-ejection switch - directs shavings left or right
• Electronically counterbalanced single-blade design system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle; reduces drag, enables faster operation and smoothest cutting
• Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor® micrograin carbide blade resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and provides superior lifetime versus standard carbide blades
• Aluminum front and rear shoes machined after assembly to ensure accuracy
• Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps avoid accidental starts
• Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
• Bosch FatPack Batteries (sold separately) feature the CoolPack™ Design with a special heat-conductive housing and ribbing that cools them by drawing out heat out, providing battery life of up to 100% over lithium-ion batteries without CoolPack design
• Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
• Battery Composition: Lithium-Ion
• Battery Voltage: 18V
• Length: 10.75 in.
• No Load RPM: 14,000
• Planing Depth 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm)
• Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
• Weight: 5.7 lb
• Width: 7.5 in.
The Bosch PLH181 planer is great for fast stock removal and leaves a smooth finish. This planer is ideal for trimming doors, and because it is cordless, it eliminates the possibility of running out of cord in the middle of a planing pass. The electronically counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle, and it eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. The planer comes with a guide fence that can be mounted to either side of the tool. The Bosch line of cordless tools uses the industry's most advanced Lithium-Ion technology for greater battery life and more run time, all in a lighter package. Battery and charger sold separately.