Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
• (1) Gravity Rise Table Saw Stand
• 8-inch treaded wheels - handles rough terrain
• Universally adaptable — mounting holes for competitors' table saws
• Gravity-Rise stand - Bosch exclusive design for easy table saw setup and table down
• Exceptional portability - quick and easy transport between job sites
• Heavy duty construction — withstands 250 lbs. of downward force
• Compatibility: Bosch GTS1031, 4000. 4100, and GTS1041A
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Take the back-ache out of setting up and breaking down your table saw with the revolutionary new Gravity-Rise wheeled saw stand from Bosch. Designed for general contractors, trim carpenters, woodworkers and remodeler, the Bosch TS2000 gravity-rise stand is a rugged, portable, and, best of all, easy-to-use. Setup is a snap! Simply turn the release lever, put your hand on the tabletop, and the stand raises and lowers relative to your hand pressure so that you can find just the right height for your tired back. Constructed of heavy gauge tubular steel, the gravity-rise stand is built to withstand the toughest jobsites. Eight- In. treaded pneumatic wheels easily handle rough terrain and make tool transport nearly effortless. The gravity-rise is equipped with universal mounting slots, which are designed to accommodate most major manufacturers' portable table saws.