DeWalt DCE040 Tool Connect 20V MAX Connector
• Connect your existing DEWALT 20V MAX* tools**
• LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where your connected tool was last in range of yourTool Connect™-enabled device
• Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect™ Inventory Manager web portal increasing accountability and reducing lost tools
• Set "disable when out of range" alerts to help deter unauthorized use or theft
• Internal rechargeable coin cell battery
• Blue LED indicator light that indicates pair mode and easily identifies the Connector, so you know which one you're viewing in the app
• The rechargeable internal coin cell battery will charge once a 20V MAX* battery is inserted into the Connector
• Can disable the tool if it is out of range of a device with the Tool Connect® app, helping to deter theft
• Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs.
• Tool Length: 2.2"
• Bluetooth Connectivity: Up to 100 ft.
• Integrated battery life: 3 years
Track your DEWALT 20V MAX* cordless tools with the Tool Connect™ Connector.** The DCE040 Connector permanently attaches onto the foot of the tool to prevent removal. Simply slide the Connector onto the tool foot and then slide the battery onto the Connector. The ultra-slim design does not interfere with the tool’s ease of use and adds virtually no additional weight. The Tool Connect™ 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use the Connector with Tool Connect™ tools, battery and the Tag for a complete inventory management solution.