DeWalt DCE700X2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* Pipe Threader Kit
• (1) DCE700 FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* PIPE THREADER
• (1) PIPE CLAMP(2) FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* 9.0 Ah Glass-Filled Nylon Batteries
• (1) DCB118 20V/60V MAX* Fast Charger
• (1) HARD CARRY CASE
• (1) SOFT BAG
*** DIES NOT INCLUDED***
• High-performance brushless motor delivers FLEXVOLT® cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of power cords.
• Anti-rotation E-Clutch™ system is a Perform & Protect™ feature increases user control.
• 9.0AH oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery housed in a latched and sealed battery box for added protection from cutting oils.
• Patent pending pipe clamp depth gauge for quick set up.
• Use clamp with die arm for no direct contact with die head to start threads.
• Tool Connect™ Tag-Ready for easy tool tracking (Tool Connect™ tag sold separately).
• LED low battery indicator to alert user when battery level is low.Compatible with RIDGID® 12R** style die heads.
• CAPACITY: 1/2 IN. - 2 IN. (12.7 MM. - 50.8 MM.)
• HORSEPOWER: MOW 1400W
• RPM (FORWARD/REVERSE): 30 RPM/ 40 RPM
• SYSTEM: 60V MAX*
• TOOL HEIGHT: 9.4
• TOOL LENGTH: 26.38
• TOOL WEIGHT: 19.98
The FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader can thread ½ in. – 2 in. black iron pipe, rigid conduit, and more. It comes with an oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery to protect it from cutting oils used to complete threads and is housed in a latched and sealed battery box. Equipped with the E-Clutch® System, that senses the motion of the tool and shuts down if necessary in bind-up situations. This kit also includes a patent pending pipe clamp with a depth gauge, for quick set up, and a die arm that can be used to start the threads without direct contact to the spinning die head. This tool is Tool Connect™ Tag-Ready™ (Tool Connect Tag sold separately). The DCE700 Pipe Threader is also compatible with RIDGID® 12R** style die heads.