DEWALT DCH172B Ultra Compact Hammer, Bare
• (1) DCH172B ATOMIC 20v MAX* 5/8 in. Brushless cordless SDS plus rotary hammer (tool only)
• Fast drilling in concrete with 1.4 joules of impact energy.
• Lightweight design: ideal for rod hanging, concrete forming, cable tray and strut mounting, clip and bracket mounting, and railing mounting.
• Brushless motor & German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
• Shocks active vibration control system reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles comparted to rotary hammers without this feature.
• Osha table 1 compliant when paired with dwh200d shroud and dwh161d1 dust extractor.
• Mode selector switch: quickly switch between drill and hammer drill applications.
• Blows/min: 0 - 1100 bpm
• Chuck type: SDS+
• Impact energy: 1.4 joules
• No load speed: 0 - 1060 rpm
• Optimal concrete drilling: 5/32 - 1/2 in
• Tool weight: 4-2/5 lbs
• Vibration measurement: 8.8 m/s²
Tackle demanding jobs with this high-performance ATOMIC 20V MAX* 5/8 in. Brushless Cordless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer. The DEWALT brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism deliver 1.4 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight and compact design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, concrete forming, cable tray and strut mounting, clip and bracket mounting, and railing mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH200D shroud and DWH161D1 dust extractor. Battery and charger sold separately.