DeWalt DCN21PLB 20V MAX* 21PL Framing Nailer (BARE)
• (1) DCN21PL Framing Nailer
• (1) No-Mar Tip
• (1) Manual
• Dual-speed motor optimzed to drive a wide range of fasteners for versatility
• Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
• Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
• Easy access to the nosepiece for removing jammed nails
• 21o magazine holds up to 49 plastic collated nails
• Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump-fire modes
• High-strength aluminum magazine with easy-to-operate pusher latch
• Adjustable rafter hook
• Dry fire lock out prevents tool from firing when nails are low
• Capable of driving .0148 in. diameter nail into dense wood
• Fastener Length: 2 - 3-1/4"
• Firing / Acutation Mode: Bump And Sequential
• Magazine Angle: 21 Degree
• Magazine Capacity: 48
• Magazine Loading: Top Load
• Tool Height: 16.5"
• Tool Length: 13.25"
• Tool Weight: 8.5 Lbs
The 20V MAX* 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer delivers the performance demanded by pro's to get the job done. The DCN21PL can drive a range of plastic collated fasteners up to 3-1/4" and 0.148" in diameter into a wide range of materials. Its compact shape, well-balanced design, and easy-to-operate features make it a highly productive tool capable of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. 100% battery power means you can show up and start working without wasting time setting up a compressor or spending money on costly fuel cell replacements.