DeWalt DCN650B 20V MAX XR 15 GA Angled Finish Nailer - Tool Only
• DCN650 - Angled Finish Nailer
• 100% battery powered. eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
• Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
• Chain break for kick back protection
• Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
• Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
• Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
• Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
• Power Source: Cordless
• Max Fastener Length (in): 2.5
• Gauge: 15 gauge
• Magazine Capacity: 110
• Length (in): 12.9"
• Width (in): 13.3
• Weight: 5.8 lbs.
• Voltage: 20V MAX*
The DEWALT DCN650 15 gauge angled finish nailer drives 15 gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20 V MAX* lithium-ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 V. nominal voltage is 18.