DeWalt DCN8907804 13 Gauge, 0.78" Long, Angled Stick Collation
• (1000) Pins
• Concrete cleats are used for attaching steel track to concrete, block or steel. They can also be used for attaching furring strips and plywood concrete and blocks.
• Steel is strong and durable but less corrosion resistant than stainless steel. To improve its resistance to corrosion, it may receive additional finishes and coatings.
• Smooth shanks have completely smooth shanks. They require less energy to drive than nails with ring shanks but do not provide as much holding power.
• Type: Concrete
• Gauge: 13
• Diameter (Decimal Inch): 0.102
• Length (Inch): 0.78
• Material: Steel
• Shank Type: Smooth
• Collation Type: Angled Stick
• Finish/Coating: Yellow Zinc
• Head Type: Round
• Collation Material: Plastic
DEWALT CCN PIN .780" x .102"/ .088" (K S Z)