• (1) DCS367 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw
• Up to 2.5x more runtime (On average, using DCB205 battery vs. DC385 using DC9096 battery in 2x4 wood)
• Only 5 lbs. in weight (tool only)
• 1-1/8" stroke length
• Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
• Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
• Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
• Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
• 4-Position Blade Clamp: Yes
• Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
• For Wood Cutting: Yes
• Power Tool Type: Cordless
• Strokes/Min: 0 - 2,900 SPM
• Tool Length: 14.5"
• Variable Speed Trigger: Yes
• Adjustable SHoe: Pivoting
• For Metal Cutting: Yes
• Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
• Stoke Length: 1-1/8"
• System: 18V MAX
• Tool Weight: 5 lbs
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. A bright LED light is included to illuminate dark work areas. Tool only - batteries sold separately.