DeWalt DW4774 4-1/2" Double Row Diamond Cup Grinding Wheel Blister
• (1) Double Row Diamond Cup Wheel
• Extended performance diamond matrix provides 350x's the life of conventional abrasives and aggressive material removal
• Large grinding segments with heat treated steel bodies which provides increases durability and wheel life
• Dry grinding of concrete and other masonry materials
• Double rim provides longer life and more aggressive material removal
• Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
• Arbor Size: 5/8-11
• Maximum RPM: 13000 RPM
• Abrasive Material: Diamond
• Number of Segments: 2
• Number of Rows: 2
• Abrasive Depth: 0.2"
• Wheel Type: Cup
• Color: Yellow
DEWALT Diamond Cup Wheels are designed to be used on small and large angle grinders. They are designed with an optimized cutting matrix. The high diamond concentration provides for a faster cut rate while the high quality of the diamonds provides longer blade life. The consistent diamond distribution and concentration provide high performance. A double row of diamonds on these blades provides for heavy material removal and provides longer life.