DeWalt DW618M 2-1/4 Maximum Hp Electronic Vs Router Motor
• DW618M motor pack
• 1/4" and 1/2" collets
• 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
• Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
• Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
• Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
• Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
• Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
• Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
• Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
• Amps: 12.0Amps
• HP: 2-1/4HP
• No Load Speed: 8-24,000rpm
• Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
• Plunge Stroke: N/A"
• Depth Stop: Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
• Base Dimension: 6"
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Tool Weight: 5.6lbs
• Shipping Weight: 7.2lbs