DeWalt DWA161240 6-1/2" x 40T x 5/8" Arbor Finish Circular Saw Blade
• (1) 6 1/2" 40T Small Diameter Circular Saw Blade Blister
• Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
• Patented body slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
• High-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
• ToughCoat™ anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
• Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
• Reinforced soulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
• Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws
• Diameter: 6-1/2"
• Kerf: 0.065"
• Material Application: Cross Cutting
• Package Quantity: 1
• Tooth Count: 40
• Gross Weight: 2.4 lb
6-1/2 in. Saw Blades are ideal for framing and cross cutting applications. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design on our framing and ripping blades is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented body slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-density tungsten carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength an(more...)