DeWalt DWA7766 7-1/4" 48T Ferrous Metal Cut Blade 5/8" Arbor
• (1) Saw Blade
• Unique seated tip design minimizes tip loss through braze failure
• Premium carbide resists chipping from impact and maintains a cutting edge longer
• Optimized ATB tooth grind gives a smooth cutting action, with best in class life and speed
• Applications: ferrous metal cutting, steel stud, black pipe, channel and unistrut
• Arbor Hole Size: 5/8"
• Blade Diameter (in): 7 1/4
• Blade Tooth Material: Carbide Tipped
• Kerf (in): 0.077
• Maximum RPM: 4000
• Plate Thickness (in): 0.063
• Tooth Count: 48
Crafted with 12% titanium carbide, DEWALT steel cutting metal cutting™ saw blades tackle tough metal cutting applications with ease. Modified ATB tooth geometry provides clean, burr-free cuts, and expansion slots dissipate heat, extending blade life. A Tri-foil braze boosts the strength of each tooth tip for extreme durability.