Dewalt DWHT14677 Offset Left Cut Aviation Snip (1 Pack)
• (1) Offset Left Cut Aviation Snip
• cuts 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal
• External latch design for ease of use
• Forged chrome vanadium steel blades for durability
• Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
• Serrated blade, clean finish
• Cut: Left
• Gauge Cutting Capacity: 18
• Overall Length ("): 10"
• Weight (lbs): 1.02 lbs
• Cutting Edge Length ("):: 2"
• Material: Forged Steel
• Style: Aviation
The DEWALT Offset Left Cut Aviation Snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge helps prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.