Dewalt DWHT14680 Offset Long Cut Aviation Snip (1 Pack)
• (1) Offset Long Cut Aviation Snip
• cuts 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal
• Extended cutting blade allows for a longer distance per cut than standard length blades
• Forged chrome vanadium steel blades for durability
• External latch design for ease of use
• Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
• Serrated blade, clean finish
• Cut: Straight
• Gauge Cutting Capacity:18
• Overall Length ("): 11"
• Weight (lbs): 1.17 lbs
• Cutting Edge Length ("): 3"
• Material: Forged Steel
• Style: Aviation
The DEWALT Offset Long Cut Aviation Snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge helps prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.