Dewalt DWHT14690 V-Notcher
• (1) V-Notcher
• Cuts 30-degree V shapes in up to 24 gauge galvanized steel
• External latch design for ease of use
• Slip resistant ergonomic grips
• Cutting Edge Length ("): 1"
• Material: Forged Steel
• Style: Specialty
• Gauge Cutting Capacity: 24
• Overall Length ("): 9.5"
• Weight (lbs): 1.03 lbs
The DEWALT V Notcher was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while working with tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting 30- degree V shapes in sheet metal, with an easy to operate notching mechanism that gives clean cuts. it also cuts 30-degree V shapes in up to 24 Gauge galvanized steel. The tool has a slip resistant ergonomic grip and an external latch design for ease of use.