Dewalt PFM2521438 1/4"-3/8" Multi-Thread WOOD-KNOCKER II+ -Wood Form Insert-
• (100) Woodknocker Form Inserts
• Fast and simple to install, low installed cost
• Wood-Knocker II+ and Pan-Knocker II+ can be installed in form pours only 3.5" thick (see installation details)
• Insert design allows for full thread engagement
• Color coded by size for simple identification
• Hex head does not rotate when set
• Suitable for seismic and wind loading
• Size: 1/4-3/8"
• Color: White
• Materials: Carbon Steel and Engineered Plastic
Wood-Knocker II+ and Pan-Knocker II+ concrete inserts are installed onto forms used to support newly poured concrete floor slabs, roof slabs or walls. The concrete inserts are specifically designed to provide hanger attachments for mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) and fire protection. When the forms are stripped, the color-coded flange is visibly embedded in the concrete surface. The inserts allow the attachment of steel threaded rod or threaded bolts in sizes ranging from 1/4" to 3/4" in diameter, including a 1/4-3/8" and 3/8-1/2" and 1/4-3/8-1/2" multi version. The hex impact plate offers resistance to rotation within the concrete as a steel threaded rod or threaded bolt is being installed.