Dewalt PFM3521438 1/4"-3/8" Multi-Thread Bang-It- Metal Deck Insert- White
• (100) Bang-It Concrete Inserts
• Fast and simple to install, low installed cost
• Bang-It+ can be installed in upper and lower steel deck profiles with limited concrete topping thickness (see installation details)
• Insert design allows for full thread engagement
• Color coded by size for simple identification
• Hex head does not rotate when set
• Suitable for seismic and wind loading
• Size: 1/4-3/8"
• Color: White
• Materials: Carbon Steel and Engineered Plastic
• Predrilled Hole: 13/16" OR 7/8"
Bang-It+ concrete inserts are designed for installation in and through composite steel deck (i.e. “pan-deck”) used to support newly poured concrete floors or roof slabs. Bang-It+ concrete inserts are specifically designed to provide hangar attachments for mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) and fire protection. After installation, the protective sleeve of the insert protrudes below the surface of the deck. The sleeves are color coded by size and allow overhead attachment of steel threaded rod in sizes ranging from 1/4" to 3/4" in diameter, including 1/4-3/8" and 3/8-1/2" multi version. The sleeve prevents sprayed fireproofing material and acoustical dampening products from clogging the (more...)