Fluke 5125211 NORMA 6004+ Portable Power Analyzer with Speed & Torque, Four-Channel
• (1) NORMA 6004+ Portable Power Analyzer with Speed & Torque, Four-Channel
• Continuously operate for up to 6 hours without an external power supply using the 5000mAh Li-ion Internal Battery.
• Measure safely—safety rated for CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V environments
• Measure three phase AC and DC power
• Measure thress phase power and DC output power at the same time with 3 or 4 channel models, with voltage and current inputs on each channel.
• Length: 16"
• Width: 12"
• Height: 10.5"
• Country of Origin: China
The Fluke 6000 Series Portable Wideband Precision Power Analyzers give you more freedom than ever before to make high accuracy power measurements wherever you need to—whether in the lab, or in the field. Designed for portability the lightweight, battery powered Fluke 6000 Series eliminates the need to carry large, fragile, expensive analyzers in to environments not suited to them, allowing you to go directly to the load and make measurements in nearly any environment.