GearWrench 84934N 19 Piece Manganese Phosphate Finish 1/2" Drive SAE 6 Point Deep Impact Socket Set
• Made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-mo) for exceptional strength and durability
• Off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding
• Manganese phosphate coating for corrosion resistance
• Parallel neck down design on 3/8 In., 7/16 In. 1/2 In. and 9/16 In. sizes for improved access to restricted fasteners
• UPC: 099575084966
• Foreign Trade Code: 8204200000
• Set Piece Count: 19
• Set Included Storage: Blow Mold Case
• Set Size Range Min: 3/8"
• Set Size Range Max: 1-1/2"
• SAE/Metric/Torx: SAE
• ASME Specification: B107.2
• Drive Type: 6 Point
• Drive Tang Size: 1/2 in
• Length Format: Deep
• Finish: Black Oxide
• Set: Yes
GEARWRENCH offers a wide range of impact sockets in open stock & sets that are designed to deliver the performance and strength that the professional users require. They are made from chrome molybdenum alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. Sockets have a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion. The sockets also feature highly visible laser etched markings and a secondary size hard stamping. The sockets feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding. The GEARWRENCH impact product family will allow the professional user to FORGE AHEAD.