Greenlee 06044G Quad Point Crimp Head
• (1) Quad point crimp head
• Interchangeable heads allow for the tool to be customized to meet individual needs - cut wire, crimp lugs, and punch holes with one tool.
• Inline design for easy, one-handed operation, 360° head rotation enables maneuverability in tight spaces.
• Built-in sensors and LED indicators ensure tool performance, monitor battery life and indicate when the tool requires service.
• 3-in-1 tool saves valuable cargo space and eliminates trips back and forth to the truck searching for different tools.
• Type: 4-Point Indent Crimping
• Sub-Brand: Gator®
• Application: 6 Ton Crimping
• Overall Length: 9
• Crimping Force: 6 Ton (53kN)
• Crimping Capacity: Copper connectors and wire from #8AWG to 750 kcmil (MCM) and aluminum connectors and wire from #8AWG to 500 kcmil (MCM)
• Connector Type: Copper connectors and wire from #8AWG to 750 kcmil (MCM) and aluminum connectors and wire from #8AWG to 500 kcmil (MCM)
• Weight: 5.8 lb, 2.6 kg
Gator® Quad Point Crimp Head Listed UL 1976 for copper connectors and wires 8 AWG at 750 kcmil (MCM) and connectors and wires in 8 AWG aluminum at 500 kcmil (MCM)