Greenlee 28162 Slug-Splitter SC (Self-Centering) Knockout Punch 1-1/2" Conduit Size
• Conduit Sizes – Hole size is outside diameter of US conduit sizes.
• Example: 1/2" conduit size punch actually makes a 7/8" hole.
• Corresponding Die: 28163
• Corresponding Draw Studs: 29452 (For Hyd. Drivers 7646, 7625) 12099 (For Ratchet Driver: 1904)
Greenlee 28162 Features:
• Slug-Splitter heavy-duty punches are designed to punch up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm) stainless steel.
• Unique slug splitting design and tool steel construction easily punch 10 gauge (3.5 mm) mild steel and stainless steel.
• Self-centering punch aligns itself on pilot hole.
• No need to draw crosshairs or line up die alignment marks.
• Unique punch profile also splits slugs for easier slug removal.
• Heavy-duty dies and stainless steel draw studs for longer life.
• Excellent abrasion resistance for punching fiberglass and plastic.
• Operate with battery, hydraulic or high leverage ratchet driver only.
• Patent Pending